Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?

Go down 
+3
anna
raindc
Permanent Hiatus
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Permanent Hiatus

Permanent Hiatus

Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? Empty
PostSubject: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:53 am

It's time to get this Forum started!

Welcome to the forum which allows you to vent your pent up rage over the actions of some characters when you're left thinking "wha-?" (Keep it decent!)

Can't wait to start discussing the final installment of THG? Well start now!

Want to send some love to Haymitch and get rid of Peeta and Gale so there are no decisions to make? Done, just start your posting!

The possibilities are endless, and always remember, there's a hidden Jabberjay in you waiting to jabber. Wink

Have fun!
Back to top Go down
raindc

PostSubject: the decission   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm

[b]First of all i'm really glad to have found out about this site. I've been trying to search for any HG sites and i can't seem to find one, until now. Anyway, so, i'm really anxious as to who Katniss will choose in the end. Or will she not choose anyone at all. Gale and Peeta are both great guys and i can't seem to find any flaws in them. Which makes choosing one from them a huge diffuculty. But if you ask me i'd go for Peeta. To me i can totally feel his love for Katniss. I just wish Katniss would open her eyes more for Peeta. It's obvious she already has a bond with Gale, being and knowing him since they were kids. Gale has that edge over Peeta already. But i still believe Peeta is the perfect choice for her. It's a little confusing though because in the books it seems she already chose Gale, in a way. But she's still confused with her feelings for Peeta. Really wish i could slap her to her senses Laughing Can't wait for the final book. And i'm really worried about Peeta being taken by the Capitol. They might torture him Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
anna
Admin
anna

PostSubject: prediction   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm

I have fears that our beloved Peeta might get altered by the Capitol. Somehow... mentally, physically? IDK but I just have this feeling that it was set up in book one with the wolf-like muttations. But you just know that he will be the bait the Capitol dangles in-front of Katniss.

I, myself, am a Gale kind of girl. Although I don't really know if he is right for Katniss. Maybe no one will be and she will be set free by dying for the cause. Sad, but it could happen.

affraid
Back to top Go down
https://jabberjays.forumotion.net
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:56 pm

Katniss doesn't have time to worry about boys,
even though I think she should end up with Peeta, Gale is sweet and all.
But Peeta has gone through so much with Katniss.
Katniss cares about him more than realizes.

Hm. I'm thinking Haymitch might get killed since he was "part of the plan"
I think the Peacekeepers will be sent for him as they did for Cinna.

Maybe they are using Peeta as bait to get to Katniss, always a chance.

I'll post more once I can think. Neutral
Back to top Go down
raindc

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:24 pm

Definitely Peeta is the bait the Capitol will use against Katniss. I just hope they would still end up together. And i agree Peeta has gone through a lot with Katniss especially all the sacrifices he's done for her. I'm a little worried though that it will not end up that way. I don't know i just have that feeling they won't end up together, hope not. Sad
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:25 am

We predict too much and there's always something completely different.
But it's good. More exciting! bounce
Back to top Go down
Permanent Hiatus

Permanent Hiatus

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 4:07 pm

Nothing ever turns out the way we expect it to, but that just makes it even more exciting!

In Catching Fire, I found myself predicting what was going to happen right before it did, I don't know how because it was all so new to me but at the same time it flowed so well with the last book.

While I was reaching the end, I kept thinking that the author might as well have Katniss sacrifice for the cause and honestly, I think she doesn't have the time, patience or energy to choose between Gale or Peeta. Because, c'mon, she just survived the Hunger Games, TWICE!

I would like to think that she's too spent to think about such menial things when she has the responsibility of defying the Capitol.

And I definitely think Peeta's going to be bait or better yet, he'll turn out to be working with the Capitol because he succumbed under the pressure of always worrying about Katniss. Just a thought.

I miss Cinna! Sad
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 2:34 pm

I miss him too.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 3:34 pm

I definitely miss Cinna too. He really understood Katniss well. There have been a couple times I would personally liked to have slapped her. Such as when she meets Finnick and he's closing in on her. Why couldn't she just back up or slap him or something? And then when she turns to white liquor and she gets drunk. Or when she tells Gale that shes not going anywhere(which was so sweet) and Peeta sees her there in the morning all I could think of was oh my gosh. And i could really only feel sorry for Peeta. Throughout these books all I've seen are Gale and Peeta get their hearts ripped out. I really hop that in this third book Katniss gets her head on straight and picks a guy. Because she's killing me with which guy she's going after and I'm losing track.

Hunger Games rules! cheers Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Permanent Hiatus

Permanent Hiatus

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:07 pm

"Hunger Games rules!" <---- That it does! Smile

I definitely thought Finick was pushing a line when he backed her up. And yes, her drinking with Haymitch was just stupid, all I was thinking was, "why don't you go take care of your sister and then get drunk?!"

Though, I have to disagree, I think Katniss shouldn't have to choose, she was put in a situation that she can't really help. I've seen people put Madge and Gale together and to that I say... "whatever stops your tears, bud". I just want Katniss to die, not in a way that I want her gone or anything, I just want to make things easier for her, y'know?

Yes, let us all mourn the loss of Cinna, I don't even want to think about him being turned into an Avox it was hard enough when Darius (?) was made one. *sad bunny*
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 5:44 pm

yeah the sound of Cinna becoming an Avox makes me shutter. No No No And know there is some sense with not picking a guy 'cause i just remembered she didn't want to marry in the first place, but i guess with her going back and forth between the guys makes the book partly romantic.
Back to top Go down
Permanent Hiatus

Permanent Hiatus

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:37 pm

Or maybe the author wanted some serious drama and decided to put in this love pentagon (just 'cause Katniss takes up three sides of it...) to make it seem romantic, but in reality it's actually all horror. :O Haha.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 6:05 pm

haha yeah it is a horror book with actually having teens kill each other but thats sci-fi for ya. yeah i had my mom read the book and she didnt really care for the book but i love it 'cause it could actually be our future. but yeah drama is really keeping this book together.

i cant believe that there is no more district 12!!!!! i really hope Gale got his family outta there along with Katniss's otherwise right now he's in a real hurt locker.
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:14 am

Might be.
But it's an amazing book, you gotta give it that.
And loveable characters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:53 am

the book is definietly amazing and can i express it enough.... probably not.....

LOVE the characters..... im stuck between Peeta and Gale for second and Katniss and Haymitch for first (theyre soooo much alike)
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:20 pm

Obviously Kanitss.
But I adore Haymitch.

"You know you can live a thousand years and not deverse him"
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:25 pm

That quote, wheres it from? and yeah i guess Katniss does make first 'cause she is the main character of this book. Neutral
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm

The Hunger Games.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:40 pm

hmmmm.........

i have to read the book again.... right now im rereading Catching Fire i go back and forth between books.... its like all i ever read.... watch i'll end up being able to memorize word for word the book Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:43 pm

^Yeah, I would find the page, but I would have to go look for it.
It's a hassel.

One of my friends knew the beginning chapter of Harry Potter,
I don't recall which, but it was scary. What a Face
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:46 pm

wow impressive yeah its kinda a hassle i mean even when i just did breakdown of districts i was flippin pages if they weren't on my world history notes Razz Smile
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Ah, The Hunger Games is very educational.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:59 pm

*shrugs* i usually cant wait till study hall to start reading again and i just think about it in s.s. (my teacher is boring)
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm

Ah, shucks.
I always hated History.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 pm

lol i usually pay attention as long as the teacher does well......
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?   Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss? Empty

Back to top Go down

Thoughts on Mockingjay? Times you wanted to slap some sense into Katniss?
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next