Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
sydneygirl

sydneygirl

How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? Empty
PostSubject: How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games?   How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:01 pm

My mom bought me a paperback copy quite a while ago with my summer reading, but my reading teacher read it aloud to us last year. I don't know how many times I've read it, but more than 5 probably.

How about you?
Back to top Go down
Skye

Skye

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games?   How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptyMon Mar 14, 2011 11:46 am

In the span of 1 month I had read all the books 3 times and the number to date is 8 times each
Back to top Go down
kidfromsix

PostSubject: re-reading the series   How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? EmptySun Mar 04, 2012 2:34 pm

I more or less skimmed over the first book last summer, thought Collins was sugarcoating a lot of aspects of the government. Just got done re-reading the whole series on my Kindle I've gotta say this series was a real emotional roller coaster it just left me drained! I can see noe there was no sugarcoating. I haven't read anything thats affected me as much as The Hunger Games Trilogy in a long time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games?   How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games? Empty

Back to top Go down

How many times have you read/reread The Hunger Games?
Page 1 of 1