Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
Katniss and Peeta EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
Katniss and Peeta EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
Katniss and Peeta EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
Katniss and Peeta EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
Katniss and Peeta EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
Katniss and Peeta EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
Katniss and Peeta EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
Katniss and Peeta EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

Katniss and Peeta

Go down 
+3
cherryblossomjen
raindc
LibielMellark
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:44 pm

Do you think they'll be forced to be in "love" outside the games? In my opinion, Katniss cares more about Peeta than she knows. What will be Gale's reaction to their "love" be?
I don't think Gale believes any of it. But that's just me.

"Hey, Catnip" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
raindc

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 8:22 pm

I agree, Katniss cares for Peeta more than she knows. I hope she would finally admit that she loves him in Mockingjay.

"If you die and i live, there's no life for me at all back in District Twleve. You're my whole life. I would never be happy again. Your family needs you Katniss. No one really needs me."

"I do, I need you." So before he can talk i stop his lips with a kiss.

Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:22 am

raindc wrote:

"If you die and i live, there's no life for me at all back in District Twleve. You're my whole life. I would never be happy again. Your family needs you Katniss. No one really needs me."

"I do, I need you." So before he can talk i stop his lips with a kiss.

Aww, that's like one of my favorite quotes from Catching Fire.
Back to top Go down
cherryblossomjen

cherryblossomjen

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 2:13 pm

I think the days of a forced show of love are over. Presdent Snow is beyond that, and I'm not sure Katniss would put on a show, even if the Rebels asked her to.

No, if Katniss shows she loves Peeta--it'll be because she really does. Or at least I hope so. The end of the book definitely leaves me convinced she'll be looking for him. But then maybe I'm just being optimistic.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cherryblossomjen
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:10 pm

^No, I think Katniss will look for Peeta.
I think her pretending that she's in love with Peeta made her realize
or hopefully will make her realize that she does, indeed, love Peeta.

Last edited by LibielMellark on Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cherryblossomjen

cherryblossomjen

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 pm

Good, it's reassuring. She has to, right? And once Katniss is determined to do something, it takes a lot to stop her.

My friend Kelly was really worried because the preview of the third book mentions nothing about Peeta. At all.
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:11 am

There's a preview?
Back to top Go down
cherryblossomjen

cherryblossomjen

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 5:04 pm

LibielMellark wrote:
There's a preview?

Well, it's not much, but there's a blurb on goodreads.com, which says:

Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she’s made it out of the bloody arena alive, she’s still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what’s worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss’s family, not her friends, not the people of District 12. Powerful and haunting, this thrilling final installment of Suzanne Collins’s groundbreaking The Hunger Games trilogy promises to be one of the most talked about books of the year.
Back to top Go down
aussie_USA

aussie_USA

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:19 am

AAAH!
And I love the quotes from above as well Smile I read them over and over!
PEETA HAS TO COME BACK! I am so worried now.
Back to top Go down
aussie_USA

aussie_USA

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 1:22 am

I think Katniss definatley loves Peeta- the fact that whenever he kissed her she gets that feeling- i don't know how to explain it, but...
Any way, I agree Katniss needs Peeta more than she realises. More than HE realises. I think they suit each other, in an aspect.
I hope in Mockingjay they figure something out... because I know Katniss loves him!
President Snow is definatley fed up with the love thing. Maybe, they will have to prove their 'real' love? Maybe... that is how Katniss will figure out she loves him for real?
I think, wait, hope Haymitch will help Katniss look for Peeta. I know she will want to look for him... Smile
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 3:47 pm

cherryblossomjen wrote:
LibielMellark wrote:
There's a preview?

Well, it's not much, but there's a blurb on goodreads.com, which says:

Against all odds, Katniss Everdeen has survived the Hunger Games twice. But now that she’s made it out of the bloody arena alive, she’s still not safe. The Capitol is angry. The Capitol wants revenge. Who do they think should pay for the unrest? Katniss. And what’s worse, President Snow has made it clear that no one else is safe either. Not Katniss’s family, not her friends, not the people of District 12. Powerful and haunting, this thrilling final installment of Suzanne Collins’s groundbreaking The Hunger Games trilogy promises to be one of the most talked about books of the year.

OMG! Thank You!
That's super exciting!
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 pm

i hate to say this but some site has already spoiled the book Mockingjay😢 Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
and its so horrible!!!
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:28 pm

NO LINKS PLEASE!
I want to read it when I have the book in my hands.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:33 pm

dont worry im not gonna say it idk why the site is even still on when it has a spoiler...... didnt they say they werent gonna let anyone know anything????
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:45 pm

That site, which ever it is, should fix it.
If it's the sypnosis, then it's fine..
But if it's like chapter by chapter.
Or who dies, then there's a problem.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:54 pm

its who dies and thats the problem it kind of gives away 3 main details
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Huh?
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:03 pm

never mind just if you go to the site that says book 3 or whatever in a margin dont click on it
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:19 pm

Oh, ok.
Back to top Go down
aussie_USA

aussie_USA

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:28 pm

For sure, I don't wanna know ONE thing. As much as I don't wanna wait till August... Sad Sad
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 11:17 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
aussie_USA

aussie_USA

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 12:22 am

Oh my god u live in California?!?!?!?
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 10:28 am

^Haha. Yes.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:17 pm

nice!
Back to top Go down
lemuxx

lemuxx

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 3:53 pm

i do have a theory on which boy she'll end up with!
when i thought about her "boy situation" two other series i've read also have the same "boy situation," the Mortal Instruments and Wicked Lovely.

In HG; Katniss has to choose between a best friend, gale, who she's known for ever and who has declared his love for her, and a boy who she meets during the story, peeta, who ends up telling her he loves her, changed her life, and she ends up caring immensily about him.

In WL; Aislinn has to choose between her best friend, Seth, who she has also known for ever, and who has declared his love for her, and a boy who she meets through the story, keenan, who she has to be with or else, changes her life completely, and she also ends up caring immensily about him.

In MI; Clary has to choose between her best friend, simon, who she has also known for ever, and who has declared his love for her, and a boy who she meets through the story, jace, who she is connected to, changes her life in many ways, and she ends up caring about him immensily.

Hunger Games and Wicked Lovely are not yet over, however, the Mortal Instruments is; Clary choose Jace in the end, the boy who has come into her life. The three authors have also been rated each others book, and in all three the girl is the hero.

So, take what you want from it, imma say Katniss chooses Peeta.
i also know, there's probably a huge hole in my theory somewhere, but that's why it's a theory!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katniss and Peeta Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katniss and Peeta   Katniss and Peeta Empty

Back to top Go down

Katniss and Peeta
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next