Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

Katniss's "Pregnancy"

Go down 
+2
anna
LibielMellark
6 posters
AuthorMessage
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Katniss's "Pregnancy" Empty
PostSubject: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 9:43 pm

I was super GASP when Peeta says that Katniss "is" pregnant! I think is going to be really hard for them to hide it in Mockingjay! And as for Gale. I don't think he believes anything that Peeta says, really. He knows that Katniss loves him. But yet Katniss also loves Peeta. More than she realizes!

"You know, you could live a thousand lifetimes and not deserve him."

"Gale is mine. I am his. Anything else is unthinkable."

What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
anna
Admin
anna

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyTue Feb 16, 2010 10:03 pm

Aww, I'm so for Gale. I think in Mockingjay we will get to know him better. He seems to have such a impulsive yet true heart. I don't think its a which one really love Katniss or Which one Katniss loves issue. I think it's plan to see that both are great guys...

But I would be all for Gale if I was her. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://jabberjays.forumotion.net
raindc

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 7:59 pm

I like Gale too but like what i said on my previous post i'd still go for Peeta. There's something in him that i really like a lot. But i'm worried he won't end up with Katniss. There's always a sacrifice and tragedy in stories like that and i'm worried Peeta would be the sacrifice in that scenario. I hope not. But somehow, if you dig deeper in the books, it seems like there's a hint that Katniss will choose Peeta inspite of the fact that she's very open with her feelings for Gale. It's like the author is making the readers believe that Katniss will definitely choose Gale by saying in the book that Katniss already chose him. And she's somewhat confused with her feelings for Peeta but obviously she loves him but doesn't realize it yet. Maybe in Mockingjay she will especially now that Peeta has been captured by the Capitol. Maybe then Katniss will realize his importance and her true feelings for him. Gale is the obvious choice because of the bond they have. But there's something deeper between Peeta and Katniss that i can't quite put a finger on it. Hmm...
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyThu Feb 18, 2010 10:20 am

raindc wrote:
I like Gale too but like what i said on my previous post i'd still go for Peeta. There's something in him that i really like a lot. But i'm worried he won't end up with Katniss. There's always a sacrifice and tragedy in stories like that and i'm worried Peeta would be the sacrifice in that scenario. I hope not. But somehow, if you dig deeper in the books, it seems like there's a hint that Katniss will choose Peeta inspite of the fact that she's very open with her feelings for Gale. It's like the author is making the readers believe that Katniss will definitely choose Gale by saying in the book that Katniss already chose him. And she's somewhat confused with her feelings for Peeta but obviously she loves him but doesn't realize it yet. Maybe in Mockingjay she will especially now that Peeta has been captured by the Capitol. Maybe then Katniss will realize his importance and her true feelings for him. Gale is the obvious choice because of the bond they have. But there's something deeper between Peeta and Katniss that i can't quite put a finger on it. Hmm...

Agreed on everything! Smile
Back to top Go down
Permanent Hiatus

Permanent Hiatus

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 5:47 am

I'm always torn when it comes to Gale and Peeta. I think whomever she chooses will be fine with me... though, I wouldn't mind being paired up with Gale. Wink

There's no easy pick because they're both so amazing in their own ways.
Peeta went through the Hunger Games with her, but Gale grew up with her and they both comforted each other in times of need for their families.

Let's just wait and see what happens... As for the whole pregnancy announcement, I thought that was a bit unnecessary, maybe because we were reading from Katniss' perspective, but either way it seemed unreal because Peeta already dropped the "they're married" bombshell.

Did he not realize how much it would have hurt Gale?! C'mon seriously? There were wedding dresses in the freaking living room him to go through. Peeta, Peeta, Peeta, you may be sensitive, but you don't have an ounce of common sense. Just sayin'.Smile
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 10:52 am

I agreed, we only get Katniss's point of view.
But Peeta was doing it to "safe" both of them.
If we were to read from his perspective it would be different.
Back to top Go down
Permanent Hiatus

Permanent Hiatus

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyMon Feb 22, 2010 3:21 pm

Hmm, now there's an idea for a fan fiction. Wink Anyone up to writing it?

Reading from another person's perspective definitely helps, but when you've only got one side of the story, you discuss what you can. So I say Katniss is the bestest character in the book. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rikleen

Rikleen

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:20 am

I was so confused about this Neutral
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:58 pm

Sorry.
Back to top Go down
not my real name

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptyWed Feb 09, 2011 2:35 pm

I think and hope Peeta dies (I never really liked him much), and Katniss gets Gale, she loves him much more then Peeta.
Back to top Go down
Permanent Hiatus

Permanent Hiatus

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 10:31 am

Be wary of the Mockingjay spoilers. I hope you like the rest of the book!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Katniss's "Pregnancy"   Katniss's "Pregnancy" Empty

Back to top Go down

Katniss's "Pregnancy"
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Books :: Catching Fire-
Jump to: