Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

Things you want to happen...

Go down 
+9
ailurusfulgen
Permanent Hiatus
FranklyMiDear
lemuxx
Sunstorm
DaisyDuke
LibielMellark
aussie_USA
cherryblossomjen
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

Things you want to happen... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 4:46 pm

yeah... he like hates the Capital doesnt he?
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 7:51 pm

LibielMellark wrote:
We passed that subject.
Everyone wants Presiden Snow to die. Laughing

I wish to argue with that^^.
I don't. I don't care if he's evil! Did you ever think that it was a possibility that he was raised to think what he was doing was right? That he misinterprets what is good and what is bad? I'll let you think about it.

I hope Haymitch will survive. I love him so much... (in a girl to character way XD)

Oh, and I want Katniss to end up with Haymitch. Peeta and Gale can go find someone else. I serious, it needs to be Hayniss or Katmitch!

Now you probably think I'm crazy XD.

Oh, and I want Prim to LIVE. If she dies, I will throw the book across the room...
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 8:56 pm

Katniss with Haymitch!?
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:49 pm

Yes. Then Peeta and gale should end up together. They're so perfect for each other! Razz

jk XD... kind of...
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 5:28 pm

uhmm.......

first of all Haymitch is like a bizillion years older than Katniss.

second of all Peeta and Gale love Katniss... i can see them as friends but no way as an "item" sorry (not causing any offense to relationship ppl)
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 6:42 pm

I see things differently, I guess Laughing !

So what if Haymitch is 40-something and Katniss is 17?
XD

I surprised to see nobody's argued with me on the President Snow thing. I love heated debates.^^

Anybody want to prove a point?
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 9:24 pm

i do.

President Snow is technically a murderer. any one in the Capital technically is. they would rather watch 23 kids kill other kids to satisfy the needs to retain a rebellion. its stupid and unnecessary. but i guess thats wat makes the book but still itd be different like if they did obstacle coarses it wouldnt be as bad but President in my file is labeled as a murderer
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 7:30 am

He may be a murderer-I won't argue with that- but what if he was taught to think what he was doing was right? He didn't INVENT the Hunger Games, he just enforces them becuase he was brought up to think that he was doing good, not evil. Did you ever think about how Octovia (and Katniss's other prep team member whose names I can't remember right at this moment) were excited for the Hunger Games even though they care for katniss? They don't adknowledge the fact that these children aren't just going to sleep, they're being murdered. They also don't adknowlege that it's wrong. So what if Pres. Snow thinks the same way? Yes, he seems smart enough to know, but never judge a book by it's cover. He's not as bad of a man as he seems.

You say everyone in the Capitol is a murderer, so Cinna is? So Portia is? They obviously want the Games to end. They want a rebellion. I'm not saying that's wrong or that Pres. Snow is wrong beause in this case-no one is wrong, but nobody's right either.

So think about it. Pres. Snow is not that bad of a man. I bet if you or I were the President of Panem, we'd do the same thing. We'd think we were doing the right thing, but we were'nt. It was an allusion of goodness.

Goodness gracious I wrote a lot XD.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 10:59 am

ok so maybe not everyone in the Capital is a murderer such as Cinna and Portia.
Remember Plutarch Heavensbee? he was helping a rebellion start up even tho he was on the inside. Cinna was just like that. maybe portia? maybe octavia? or flavius? or venia? they could have been doing it just to make everyone else think that they were still supporting while inside they were hating it.

Maybe they like brainwash the capital kids when theyre born so they dont care if ppl die.
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 9:04 pm

DaisyDuke wrote:
Maybe they like brainwash the capital kids when theyre born so they dont care if ppl die.

EXACTLY!
Only, not brainwash in a way, but teach them fualty statements like. "They desurve it," or "You are better than them." or something... I'm just trying to say that Pres. Snow isn't that bad. He was taught fualty things, therefore, he is not bad.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 8:35 am

Revenge could be a possiblility...he could have been a teenager going into his 20's when the first Rebellion broke out.... and he could have lost a family member in the process or his love.... and being cruel was the only other thing he could turn to?
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySun Apr 25, 2010 4:04 pm

^Well, that would make President Snow 90or 100-something. Not likely... You may say, 'Well, it's the future, they could live longer, and some people live that long today!' But keep in mind, Pres. Snow is a man, and the oldest man I know is 80-something.

I still say he was taught to think that killing children was right.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 2:34 pm

Laughing well at least we agree on that XD Smile
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyMon Apr 26, 2010 5:06 pm

XD Laughing

Yeah...

I now must post something I want!

I want Peeta and Gale to end up together. It's a possibility! Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 1:49 pm

okkkk........ Shocked Neutral
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 2:39 pm

^XD

Wow, you just seem creeped out now. I'm not the typical fangirl. I'm weird. I also want the Capitol to win... (don't judge me...)
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:44 pm

not gonna.. its an interesting view of things
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 6:23 pm

Yeah... I kind of view things differently than other people, but I guess that's what makes the world go 'round.
I just really (again) hope that Haymitch doesn't die... He's my 2nd favorite character in the series.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:32 pm

ya totally

Haymitch like cant die
Back to top Go down
SillyCelly

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:45 pm

I want everyone to die and Haymitch to be all alone at the end just sitting at the table drunk and not even knowing whats going on as the world crumbles to pieces...jk. I don't want that to happen. But I would laugh really hard if it did.
Back to top Go down
http://thornontheprimrose.com
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:43 pm

that would be kinda funny but where would he be???? District 12 is gone Shocked lol
Back to top Go down
TheMeadow

TheMeadow

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyThu May 20, 2010 3:52 pm

My husband has all these ideas about what he thinks is going to happen in Mockingjay and I'm making him keep his thoughts to himself. (Mainly because he was dead on about Catching Fire and I don't want him to ruin Mockingjay for me) Maybe I'm the only one out there who's like this, but I don't WANT to think about what is going to happen next, I enjoy finding out what happens next without any preconceived ideas...although I guess I do have hopes for who she ends up with in the end.
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMeadow
LoonyLovegood

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 2:04 pm

I really hope that Katniss ends up with Gale (Team Gale here). Peeta is protective and sweet and all, but when does Katniss stop saving him? I mean, I like when a girl hero doesn't need to be saved by her lover, but Peeta needs to man up a little. He's only talent is decorating, which he really can't do in the rebellion. I really don't want this to happen, but here's my prediction:
Peeta is going to be used at bait, and everyone in District 13 is going to be too defeated, wounded by the Capitol (Not in the rebellion, but if they're like Avoxes or something...) and hopeless to help Katniss take on the Capitol, except for a handful of people. But, I have a feeling, when she gets there Peeta might be dead, or an Avox or something....like President Snow tricked her, and that's all I got.
Back to top Go down
Athena

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 12:10 pm

Ok, even though I am a gale fan, I definitely think Katniss will end up with Peeta. And of course, as you have all already stated, someone will die. My vote is on Gale, just because he’s such a main character. And of course, killing off Gale would tie up a lot of loose ends when Katniss ends up with Peeta. Something else I think might happen that no one else has mentioned yet is learning Katniss' dad is not dead but hiding in district 13. Of course, I want to find out what happened to Cinna! I also want to see Katniss take a more active role in the rebellion. So far, all she has been is a weary figure head who has been in fear of acting out because threats from the capital. Finally, I think when all is said and done and the rebellion wins(obviously) , Peeta will be the leader. I think this was eluded to a lot in the last books, with Katniss always mentioning what a good speaker and people person Peeta is.
Back to top Go down
ailurusfulgen

ailurusfulgen

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 2:42 pm

I don't know if I've said this yet, but I want the Capitol to win, and I want Katniss, Peeta, AND Gale to die. They're the only characters I don't like. Then I want Prim to turn out to be a secret agent for the Capitol.
I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Things you want to happen...   Things you want to happen... - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Things you want to happen...
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Books :: Mockingjay-
Jump to: