Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale

Go down 
+2
SillyCelly
TheMeadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
TheMeadow

TheMeadow

My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale Empty
PostSubject: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 8:58 am

So, I'm obsessed with The Hunger Games and I decided to make some inspired jewelry. I came up with my own designs for Team Gale and Team Peeta. For Team Gale I designed something called a Trapped heart. It's a black crystal heart (represents the coal of district 12) wire wrapped so it looks trapped(represents Gale's trapping abilities). And if you're Team Gale he's "trapped" your heart:) A little corny, I know.

And Team Peeta is some crystal elements I put together to look like a cupcake...to represent the artistic cupcakes he makes in district 12...and I call it Peeta is a studmuffin:)

I also have a few other items like Girl on Fire Earrings and Poison Berry Earrings...and I'm working on a few more. I like to make custom items too, so if you're looking for something Hunger Games inspired, let me know and I can work with you on it.

Let me know what you think:)!!! http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMeadow

My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale Il_155x125.122538964My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale Il_155x125.139599776 I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheMeadow
SillyCelly

PostSubject: Re: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

Those look really REALLY good!! Great job!! It's very creative. cheers
Back to top Go down
http://thornontheprimrose.com
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptySat May 01, 2010 9:40 pm

i love Gales!!!! theyre amazing
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyTue May 18, 2010 5:24 pm

One post is enough.
Lovely though!
Back to top Go down
TheMeadow

TheMeadow

PostSubject: Re: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyWed May 19, 2010 6:48 am

LibielMellark wrote:
One post is enough.
Lovely though!

Thanks....I know I posted this another time, sorry for the irritation:( I just know not everyone looks in every part of the forum...and I really wanted to get as much feedback on them as I could. That's not working out so well though:( scratch
Back to top Go down
anna
Admin
anna

PostSubject: Re: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 7:19 pm

TheMeadow wrote:
LibielMellark wrote:
One post is enough.
Lovely though!

Thanks....I know I posted this another time, sorry for the irritation:( I just know not everyone looks in every part of the forum...and I really wanted to get as much feedback on them as I could. That's not working out so well though:( scratch

It's not a big deal. Very Happy You should email me some of the pictures and i could make a post about them! Love the Gale one.
Back to top Go down
https://jabberjays.forumotion.net
HGaddict

PostSubject: PLEASE GOD NO   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:29 pm

TEAM GALE AND TEAM PEETA?!?!

RIDUCULOUS!!!

The movie not out till next March and it's already the Twilight Saga!!!

THIS IS BAD.

VERY, VERY BAD.
Back to top Go down
TheMeadow

TheMeadow

PostSubject: Re: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale EmptyFri Jul 15, 2011 3:50 pm

I think the Team Gale/ Team Peeta thing has been going on since the book first came out :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale   My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale Empty

Back to top Go down

My jewelry designs for Team Peeta and Team Gale
Page 1 of 1