Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?

Go down 
+3
FranklyMiDear
LibielMellark
DaisyDuke
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who is the best character out of this series?
Katniss
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_lcap35%What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_rcap
 35% [ 6 ]
Haymitch
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_lcap18%What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_rcap
 18% [ 3 ]
Gale
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_lcap6%What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
Peeta
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_lcap24%What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_rcap
 24% [ 4 ]
Effie
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_lcap0%What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Prim
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_lcap12%What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_rcap
 12% [ 2 ]
Rue
What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_lcap5%What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Vote_rcap
 5% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyWed Feb 24, 2010 1:20 pm

i think the saddest part in the Hunger Games was where Prim was selected but Katniss took her place and then the touching family meeting before she's takin to the Capital. Crying or Very sad

in Catching Fire i think when Gale is so happy Katniss wants to run away and then crushes his happiness and then when Gale gets whipped. pale Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyThu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am

When Rue dies and Katniss sings to her.
Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 9:36 am

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

can i possibly add anymore crys she was such a trooper!!!
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:30 pm

That song was adorable!
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:38 pm

yeah i was soooooo touched she was like "but i know i have to finish the song for her" i was so close to crying myself when i read the book for like the 10th time Sad
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:48 pm

I didn't cry.
I thought it was really emotional, though.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 2:56 pm

i got misty i didnt lose it completely which was good cause i didnt want to wreck the book..... i take very good care of my books.... i go a little over the top if theres so much as a crumb on it *shrugs* Smile
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:21 pm

My Twilight paperback is totally torn off.
I haven't read any of my Twilight books for a year now, due to the movie
making me dislike it.

But my others books, I take care of a lot.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:36 pm

yeah
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 3:46 pm

Yes. Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm

Laughing did you like watch Miss Congeniality cause they correct her throughout the whole movie Laughing
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Feb 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Um- no.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 2:15 pm

ok Razz
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyMon Mar 01, 2010 6:50 pm

Laughing
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 2:28 pm

who was your favorite character?
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 5:58 pm

I think Haymitch is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:18 pm

i feel bad for him 'cause he's still half in the arena Sad
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 7:31 pm

Yeah. I just love his character.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:05 pm

he sounds like an all around nice guy... except for his drinking Laughing Wink
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptyTue Mar 02, 2010 8:41 pm

I never minded. I love you
Back to top Go down
FranklyMiDear

FranklyMiDear

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 3:01 pm

sadest thing?
when katnis hears prim in the area and when the dude with her hears his love's screaming
or when mags walked into the fog ): *tears*
yeah, i did cry when katnis sung to rue I HAVE FEELINGS Razz hehehee yeah no everyone i know cryed and like my friend jenny was balling in the middle of class lol!
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:08 pm

Mags part was sad.
Back to top Go down
DaisyDuke

DaisyDuke

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:51 am

yeah i kinda feel for Finnick when that happens after all she was his mentor Sad but she did kinda save them all
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 5:53 pm

And he kisses her. Neutral
Back to top Go down
FranklyMiDear

FranklyMiDear

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:40 pm

And his hot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?   What do you think the saddest part of the book series was? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think the saddest part of the book series was?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next