Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
luv_cinna48

luv_cinna48

Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) Empty
PostSubject: Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)   Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyWed Sep 01, 2010 8:06 pm

You know why I'm posting... OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE HE DIED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY DID THEY KILL HIM??????????????????????????????????????????? THEY'RE SUCH RETARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried when they dragged him out of the room... Crying or Very sad Don't post too much about mockingjay coz I haven't finished it yet... Ever since they dragged him out i haven't stopped thinking about it tho... so horrible...

Oh BTW- I need to come up with a good actor to play him in the movie. Make sure he's like really hot! haha
Back to top Go down
mizu12

PostSubject: Re: Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)   Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptySat Feb 19, 2011 3:13 am

i personaly hated how the just up and took cinna away from katniss Mad what do u think about this out rage
Back to top Go down
sydneygirl

sydneygirl

PostSubject: Re: Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)   Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyTue Mar 01, 2011 2:39 pm

I was expecting him to just pop in all fine, or maybe a bit bruised.

I know an actor for Cinna, I do not think the actor for Cinna should be 'attractive' but nonless, plain simple. I know a perfect person, name unknown, that I had always imagined be Cinna.
Back to top Go down
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

PostSubject: Re: Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)   Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyThu Mar 03, 2011 11:10 am

It was really sad, yes, but it was bound to happen.
A common actor fans want is Hugh Dancy.
Back to top Go down
caroline11278

PostSubject: Re: Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)   Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) EmptyMon Oct 24, 2011 1:47 pm

Post here to rant? Okay. I've been looking for a place to rant about this. Rant begins in three...two...one...

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad I am so mad a Suzanne Collins right now! But still happy because the rest of the book is great. Still I am quite angry.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)   Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Cinna- Post here to rant! :( (Spoilier alert!)
Page 1 of 1