Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The offical Forum for Jabberjays.com.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Back to Jabberjays.comBack to Jabberjays.com  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» r u team peeta or team gale ????????????
Playlist - Music EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:33 pm by catnip503

» Mockingjay: Spoilers Welcome
Playlist - Music EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:31 pm by catnip503

» Chit Chat about anything and everything!
Playlist - Music EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:06 pm by catnip503

» who was ur favorite character in the books?????
Playlist - Music EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 12:02 pm by catnip503

» Favorite quotes?
Playlist - Music EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 11:56 am by catnip503

» Hunger Games rap parody - Tributes in Panem
Playlist - Music EmptySun Apr 08, 2012 1:48 pm by GirlsArentFunny

» All Just a Morphling Dream?
Playlist - Music EmptyTue Mar 27, 2012 12:01 pm by Sy23

» What is it about Hunger Games that makes it such a special book? What's the magic behind it?
Playlist - Music EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:12 am by Sy23

» I can't believe...
Playlist - Music EmptyMon Mar 26, 2012 11:04 am by Sy23

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 122 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:14 am

Playlist - Music

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LibielMellark

LibielMellark

Playlist - Music Empty
PostSubject: Playlist - Music   Playlist - Music EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 10:14 am

While reading the book did you come across any music that you thought applied to The Hunger Games. I did.
I'm also using this to help me get more suggestions for Music Monday, since I'm in charge of that in the main site. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sydneygirl

sydneygirl

Playlist - Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playlist - Music   Playlist - Music EmptySun Mar 13, 2011 6:11 pm

I do have 2-3 songs, but long story short V

Someone on youtube made their own Hunger games movie, and well I was inspired to do the same so I was thinking about music and here's what I come up with.

A Copland Tribute - For the beginning, the opening credits and maybe all the way up to when she talks to Gale because it's a long song, and very good and fitting, it depends if I can find a good version of it on youtube, the band I heard play it was excellent

La Dolce Vita - Only the chorus line "it's summers night, together we're in love again, another light together we're in love again" I would put that right before Part III "The Victor" when Katniss calls out Peeta's name in the tree, then the beginning of the next chapter she's thinking about that rule change, and they changed it because they're supposed to be Star Crossed lovers, so in my movie the song would play and it would slowly flashback to the interview, (oh and the version sung by Soraya)

Tell me Why by Supermode - I would do this after Rue's death, after she walks away, when she gets the bread, goes into a tree, and sleeps then the camera would go above and fix on the moon then it would be day and then go back to the view of Katniss. If you listen to it, I do think it would fit, and also it's after Rue's death so you would be wondering why did she have to die? why did the capitol have to do this?

Back to top Go down
dancinfool_17

Playlist - Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playlist - Music   Playlist - Music EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 12:09 pm

Here's my playlist so far:
Let the Flames Begin-Paramore (For when Katniss is getting ready for the parade)
The Edge of Glory-Lady Gaga (When Katniss pulls out the poison berries)
Everything-Lifehouse (This is my Peeta song about Katniss. When I hear it I think about how he thinks of her throughout the series)
Blow Me Away-Breaking Benjamin (The Hunger Games in general)
Hear Me Now-Framing Hanley (Kind of the mind set people have about the games)
Savin Me-Nickleback (When Gale is wanting to run away with Katniss)
Fences-Paramore (When Katniss is in the Capitol and has to act for the audience)
If I Die Young-The Band Perry (When Rue Dies)
In for the Kill-La Roux (Even though they have to kill, Peeta and Katniss stand with each other)
Long Live-Taylor Swift (When Katniss and Peeta win the Games)
Uprising-Muse (When the Rebellion starts)
Come Home-One Republic (Pretty much anyone missing anyone lol. Gale or Prim missing Katniss or the other way around)
I'll Be-Edwin McCain (Another Peeta and Katniss song)
Fighter-Christina Aguilera (Just fits Katniss well after she has realized that she is stronger than the Capitol and can try to rebel)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Playlist - Music Empty
PostSubject: Re: Playlist - Music   Playlist - Music Empty

Back to top Go down

Playlist - Music
Page 1 of 1